The DP4 is a high performance, four channel graphics card that provides a smooth performance.
The DP4 combines a single, powerful graphics processor with improved memory and PCI Express bandwidths to provide responsive performance at up to double the resolution of previous graphics cards.
Advanced display technology allows up to 16 ImageDP4 graphics cards to be supported by the display driver, providing a high resolution Windows® desktop comprising up to 64 screens. This ability to present standard Windows® applications alongside full frame-rate video on a single high resolution desktop allows the visualization of large amounts of data at once to aid effective decision making. To complete the integration into a single desktop, all the outputs of the DP4 graphics card are automatically frame-locked across all cards within a system.
This four channel DisplayPort graphics card is optimized for use with the capture cards for systems requiring video overlays from a wide range of sources and resolutions. Video windows can be positioned and sized anywhere on the multi-screen desktop, while maintaining full frame rate, true colour rendering throughout.
Combining the video capture cards with an DP4 graphics display allows the construction of high-end display wall systems.
The DP4 card natively supports four full-sized DisplayPort outputs for the convenience of high resolution, locking cable connectors and significantly longer cable lengths. Air flow management is optimized through the use of passive cooling, providing high reliability for any multi-screen solution.
- Leading edge 600 MHz graphics processor with 512 MB GDDR5 at 800 MHz
- Two channels of 3840x2160p at 30 fps
- PCI Express 2.1 bus interface electronically supporting 4, 8 and 16 lane widths
- Four DisplayPort 1.1a video ports providing up to 359 MP/s at 24 bit (e.g. 2560×1600 at 60 Hz)
- Up to 16 cards per system for a maximum of 64 display channels
- DisplayPort connectors allow full-size, locking cables capable of driving next generation displays
- DVI support using a catalogue of DisplayPort cables and adapters
- Up to 40m cable support using DPextend modules (powered via the graphics card)
- Passive cooling for high reliability
- Projector overlapping supported
- Supports Multi-Resolution, different resolutions on each output
- Monitor rotation support for landscape and portrait orientation
- Supports HDCP on all outputs
- Compatible with WallControl-red software
- SDK available for OEM customers
|Card Format||16 lane PCI Express|
|Card Size||100mm x 177mm, including the heat sink|
|Maximum Output Resolution||4x2560x1600 at 60 Hz|
|Maximum Number of Cards per System||16 (64 display channels)|
|Graphics Card Memory||512 MB total|
|Maximum Current at +3.3V||0.25A (+1.8A when powering four channels of DPextend + DPadapt)|
|Maximum Current at +12V||1.2A|
|Maximum Power Dissipation||15 watts|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 35°C / 32 to 98°F|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 70°C / -4 to 158°F|
|Relative Humidity||5% to 90% non-condensing|
|MTBF||TBD – Aim to achieve above 100,000 hrs|
|Product Name – Order Code||Description|
|ImageDP4||4 port DisplayPort graphics card*|
|ImageDP4/HDMI||4 port DisplayPort graphics card with 4 x HDMI adapters|
|ImageDP4/DVI||4 port DisplayPort graphics card with 4 x DVI adapters|
*Please note that the DP4 does not come with any DVI or other alternative adapters, connectors or cables